Verification: 47f62b1240d2d31d

Hidden French braid

Hi everyone,

Today my hair was not so exciting...so instead I'm sharing pictures from a few days ago that I haven't posted yet :-)  I saw this look for the first time on Pinterest, and this my second time to try it out.  I made a mohawk French braid, then used the hair from either side to make another French braid on top of the first one.  My mohawk braid looks like it's peaking out from underneath~
     Thank you for coming to see my new post!  Lately I've discovered argan oil and have even used coconut oil for the first time.  All I can think is why did I never try these before?!  My hope is that the argan oil, especially at the ends of my hair, will keep it strong and thick and even across the bottom.  Of course, all of this is probably because of the Redhead Days that are now just over a month away!  Very exciting to look forward to...and now for pictures :-)













0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder