Verification: 47f62b1240d2d31d

French Braid combo~ and getting ready for Redhead Days!

Hello friends,

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Holland, with my new beautiful blue t-shirt for the Redhead Days in Breda, just a month away!  I had seen this braid combination on Pinterest and liked it so much I decided to try it myself.  I made a lace rope braid on one side only, then braided the rest of my hair in an Elsa-style French braid.  It's funny how just that added rope braid dresses up this look so.  Thank you for coming to see my post!
     On another note, a friend suggested I try olive oil on my hair, so I did that last night before I washed my hair.  I put olive oil on my hair (not on the top nearest my scalp, but on the length and definitely at the ends.)  I left it for about 30 minutes or so, then washed my hair as usual (condition-wash-condition).  The results seem to be very good, my hair is shiny and soft.





 









0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder