Verification: 47f62b1240d2d31d

Redhead Days 2015~ I'm finally here! (plus pull-through braid)

Hello from Holland,

What an amazing two days in Breda for the Redhead Days! I got to meet friends and make many new ones. How special to be a part of this event that I have dreamed of going to for years <3 During the closing ceremony, the Burgomaster introduced me and asked me to join him on the balcony. Everyone was so kind and very excited that I travelled practically around the world to come to Breda for the Redhead Days. The group photo was as fun as it looks in the pictures, and afterwards different redhead friends would ask if we could take a picture together. I think it was quite a surprise to see hair as long as mine, and I got to share about my blog and favorite tips for growing long hair~ use lots of conditioner and eat a spoonful of peanut butter every day :-)
     Here are pictures from Saturday and Sunday, and I will post more in another thread. There are much too many for just one post!

The big photo shoot in the park, which broke the world record for the number of redheads in a single picture



********

The MC introducing the Burgomaster, who to my surprise then introduced me!


********

Saturday~ I'm finally here!





Such a sweet little girl from England


Explaining that my hair is ankle-length when it is down


********






0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder