Verification: 47f62b1240d2d31d

Mermaid Braid

Hello everybody,

Today I experimented with a new way to wear my hair "down" but not at its full length.  I ended up making a simple English braid, adding small strands of hair every few sections to create the mermaid-braid effect.  When I went down as far as I could reach behind my head, I finished my English braid off and braided the length of my hair into a bigger English braid.  I wrapped this bigger braid up and under, and held it in place with hair clips.  Surprisingly this hairstyle lasted all day long, and when I took it down it was hardly tangled at all!  I think braiding my hair before I folded it up and tucked it underneath is what kept the tangles at bay.
     Merry Christmas and sunny wishes for a beautiful day :-)















0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder